I’m Sanmaya Rath, a book reader & hoarder who frequently indulges herself in binge watching TV shows. I have been reading since I can remember. This blog page was created in 2021 to share my love for books and writing.
I love reading fantasy and romcoms. Once in a while, I prefer to read some mystery and thriller to refresh my detective skills.
My favorite book of all time is The Hating Game. (Trope: Enemies to Lovers)
You can find my reviews on: Instagram, Goodreads and here (Blog page).
Current Favorite Books:
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Raven Boys Series by Maggie Steifvater
- Red White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuinston
- ACOTAR Series by Sarah J. Maas
- Shadow and Bone Series by Leigh Bardugo
Favorite TV Shows: Jane the Virgin, Friends, Brooklyn 99, Crash Landing on you, Goblin, Hwarang, Business Proposal, Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Legend of the Blue Sea, Schitt’s Creek
Favorite Movies: Tangled, 27 Dresses, The Princess Diaries, The Parent Trap, and any Disney Movie
Favorite Go-To Authors: Taylor Jenkins Reid, Jenny Han, Sarah J. Maas, Christina Lauren, Sally Thorne, Casey McQuinston
Favorite Reading Spots: In bed, or my comfortable couch